Saturday, January 24, 2009

Regina Spektor; That Time
how gorgeous are the french!



i've concluded it's the hair and the translucent skin..
plus the elegant features and just about everything else that i lack

also accidentally unearthed a universe of french bloggers;;
e.g. She is unbelievably cute (making pouches for old cam RIP-ing)
and i love how her words seem to be in constant exclamations!!!

everything about these i loveeeee!!
moi moi!!
i'm your lavendar floral girl

-

the recession looming ahead reflects my current personal financial outlook
WINDOW SHOPPING yesterday for my tortured soul (&legs trekking about notsotinyafterall singapore).
cheered myself with some melt-in-your-mouth dessert. will be going back to slice!

okay reunion dinner in a while at granny's.
the cute little round golden yellow balls hiding in the kitchen will finally come out to play hello pineapple tarts you will be mineeeeee
it's good thing i bought a "just-in-case" dress (plainly put, just an excuse for failure in exercising some self-control)
asos items just arrived today - hardly enough time for alterations at all!

\\ EDIT
freaking pissed with myself right now
i missed a lecture completely unintentionally! what's worse was i was in school at that timing but blurblock of a head got things mixed up

AND it is taking Microsoft over two weeks (which is eternity) to address my problem.
I have stupidly followed the advice of their supportstaff and uninstalled it and i can't reinstall it and it's a saturday with nobody at the helpline to answer my desperate call and i need microsoft in my system literally

and my hair keeps falling!! TSKKKKKKKK.

there goes my jolly mood in a jiffy.